1. We as a society, as a civilization, are so ignorant when it comes to feelings. We want to do so much, achieve so much, yet we are deeply unknowing of the building blocks of personal and collective growth.
2. We are impatient and in a hurry. We don’t have time for anything. We are poorly trained to the long view.
3. A lot of power and money is staked in our being so.
4. Here is how we resist:
- we listen to others.
- we ask them questions and listen deeply and attentively to the answer.
5. This is all￼. Really. This is all.￼