1. You are traumatized because when you were little no one looked after your well being and safety and you had to look after them yourself.
2. You are traumatized because you had to rely on capricious and sadistic adults who were unable or unwilling to connect with you as a child.
3. You are traumatized by every encounter you had with arbitrary, sadistic, petty authoritarianism.
4. You are traumatized by a country that is authoritarian, sadistic, and petty toward so many, systemically, and has been so since its inception.
5. You are traumatized by sadism.
6. Your body body and mind feel unsafe to you.
7. You don’t know what feels safe to you.
8. Precious little feels safe to you right now.
9. Elizabeth Warren felt safe to you and now she’s gone.
10. How much un-safety can you feel and continue living?
11. Death was built into your idea of safety.
12. Death is for you infinitely preferable to the experience of sadism.
13. Our current administration is terrifying to you.