1. Tell your therapist you love her madly.
2. Tell your husband you love him madly.
3. Tell your girlfriend you love her madly.
4. Call your mom and tell her you love her madly and forgive her absolutely for all the ways she fucked you up.
5. Call someone scared and tell them they won’t die of COVID19, then tell them again until they believe you.
6. Call someone who is going under financially or in other ways and tell them, “I am here,” and mean it because after this is over the world will be a newly communal space and we will be all there for each other and the silly things will no longer matter so you can definitely share a bowl of soup.
7. If someone’s car battery dies help them jump start it (stay at 6 ft of distance from them while you do this because no one needs to get sick while jump starting a car). If they need a car, lend them your car because this is not a time to hold on tight to a car or anything silly like that.
8. Tell your dog he/she is a good dog, such a good, good dog. Same to cat, pet rabbit, pet snake, etc.
9. Ask your friends, “What can I do for you?” and mean it because chances are they won’t need anything other than to hear you say that.
10. Forgive everyone.
11. Do your bit for a world based on decency, love, and cooperation. Do your bit to save the planet. Then, when you have done your bit, be at peace because this is literally all that is asked of you.
Art by Shepard Fairey, posted today on his Instagram, @obeygiant