1. Sometimes you lose all sense of what keeps you connected to the world. In these times you need to find comfort.
2. Comfort is the connection of you to you.
3. It’s okay if you can only find it with drugs, or food, or drink, or touch.
4. Heat. Coolness. A bath. Music. Blankets. The internet. Scrolling. Tv shows. The passage of time.
5. Today I used drugs and the awareness of the passage of time. I connected to myself by
- lowering agitation and inner torture
- telling myself it would pass.
This second is fucking-A self soothing.
(Photo credit Ashim D’Silva, instagram.com/randomlies)